Where is Amrapali London jewellery made?
Amrapali London jewellery is all hand-crafted in Jaipur, India.
What types of payment do you accept?
You can pay for your online order with the following methods:
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Pay by Link, Bank Transfer (available upon
All orders placed on www.amrapalilondon.com are secure. An SSL
encryption system has been put in place to protect your personal information
and payment details. Your bank details will not be stored on Amrapali’s
servers. In addition, all payments on our website are authenticated by the 3D
Secure system for the following card types: Visa, Mastercard, and American
Express. During payment, an additional step is added to verify the identity of
the card holder and authenticate the transaction. Please contact your bank if
you have any questions about the 3D Secure procedure.
How can I contact you?
If you need to contact us regarding a query then please email email@example.com
Our rings are available in standard EU sizing. If you need to find
your ring size please reference the below guide and use the size chart
If you require an alternative size to what is listed please
contact our Customer Care team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to measure your ring size:
Using a measuring tape wrap this around the base of your finger,
not too tight and not too loose. Aim for a snug but comfortable fit.
Measure the ring circumference in mm and match your finger measurement with the
corresponding ring size in the ring chart shown below.
To determine your bracelet size, you can measure the size of your
wrist by following the below instructions.
- Using a flexible tape measure or length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your wrist. To ensure a comfortable bracelet fit, we recommendmeasuring the thickest part of the wrist.
- Note the length of the tape measure in mm or with a pen, mark the pointon the string or ribbon where the end meets and measure with a ruler.
NB. that the two wrists differ slightly in size. If
you are between two sizes we recommend sizing up.
If you require an alternative size, length or colourway to what is
listed, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
How do I care for my Amrapali London jewellery?
Keep your pieces in their original Amrapali London jewellery pouches to avoid exposure to environmental pollutants or harsh light, which may alter
Shipping & Returns
What are the delivery options?
Online orders may be delivered to the following countries:
- Standard delivery - 3 to 5 days
EUROPE & ROW
- You will receive an estimated delivery date once your order is being processed. We will send this out as soon as we can and aim for you to receive your order within 10 working days.
What are the delivery costs?
Shipping to all regions is complimentary.
How is my Amrapali London order delivered?
- Your purchase is shipped securely in a plain cardboard box. Your item will be delivered to the delivery address provided when you complete your purchase within an estimated timeframe of 2 to 7 working days.
- All Amrapali London pieces are carefully wrapped in an elegant and secured parcel and a shopping bag is included in all parces for gift occasions.
How do I return or exchange a piece?
- You have up to 14 days after receiving your order to submit your return request and 14 days to send back your item.
To return your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number. One of our Customer Care team will send you the return label via email and organise a pick-up date for your parcel.
- For any exchange you will have to return the jewellery and then place a new order. Your order will be refunded within 14 days following receipt of the product on the condition that your return has been accepted (the jewellery must be returned in its original case, accompanied by its certificate of authenticity, security tag and GIA certificate where applicable and the piece must be unworn and without any engraving).